ValueMomentum Software Services Private Limited ("Company", "we", "us", or "our") owns and controls the WhiteCoats application ("WhiteCoats App", "App"). The App is a digital platform helping various medical professionals such as doctors registered with Medical Council of India, dentists, physiotherapists, etc., ("Medical Practitioners") to effectively communicate, collaborate and network using applications provided in various mobile and web platforms.
"Personal Information" means any information that relates to a natural person which, either directly or indirectly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available to a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
"Sensitive Personal Data or Information" means such personal information which consists of information relating to:
- financial information such as Bank account or credit card or debit card or other payment instrument details;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- sexual orientation;
- medical records and history;
- Biometric Information;
- any detail relating to the above clauses as provided to body corporate for providing service; and
- any of the information received under above clauses by body corporate for processing, stored or processed under lawful contract or otherwise:
Provided that, any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information got the purposes of these Rules.
Capitalized words used herein but not defined shall ascribe its meaning from the Information Technology Act, 2000 read with the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Data or Information) Rules, 2011 or Terms of Service.